Colocated Data Center Services
In order to assist their customers with the proper disposal of old equipment, GP collaborates with data centers. Here are a few additional services we provide in addition to your smart hands and remote hands:
- Disposing of storage media in a safe and dependable manner
- A complete dismantling of the rack
- Cleanouts of all cages
- Reconciliation of inventories and equipment packing
- Used servers and blades are sold and obsolete equipment is safely recycled at an GP facility where used servers and blades are sold.
Data centers will be able to request additional services through the GreenPlace Portal. GP will schedule a pick-up and securely ship the equipment to an GP processing center for final disposition when a request for equipment pick-up is submitted.
- GP technicians will be on-site on a pre-scheduled basis to destroy all media that has been retired. The final step in the destruction procedure involves transporting the destroyed drives to an GP processing facility
- Data destruction is handled by our technicians, who also create the necessary paperwork and reports and remove the destroyed drives for final recycling
- Secure hard drive storage containers tailored to the needs of each client
- Guaranteed and certified data destruction.