Why Destroy Data On-site?
Any data that is still intact after a piece of electronic equipment is retired from the data center is at risk of being exposed, which could lead to a data breach. Even after assets have been removed from your data center, companies are still responsible for the security of collected data.
Don't put yourself in jeopardy. Ensure that your data is destroyed before IT assets leave your premises if security is a priority. Transporting material is no longer a source of data risk.
In order to protect our clients' sensitive data, GP offers a variety of services for erasing it. We help you meet regulatory requirements for data protection and avoid penalties for lack of compliance.
GP provides data destruction solutions for the following:
- Storage area networks (SAN)
- Network area storage (NAS)
- Magnetic drives
- Solid state drives
- Backup tapes
Data Destruction Methods
|Solid State Devices||✓||✓||✓|
|Benefits||Financial Return||Quick Visual Confirmation||High Volume Visual Confirmation|
Benefits of Working with GP
- National and International scope
- A variety of data erasure services (degaussing, crushing, erasing, shredding)
- Can handle both small and very large tasks.
- Can provide Certificate of Data Destruction on the same day
- Can offer data destruction services for a variety of media, including magnetic drives, solid-state hard drives, and backup tapes.
- Technicians use defined processes to ensure that all data is erased and that no drives are skipped.
- Conforms to standards for data security (NIST SP 800-88 r1, HMG IA Standard No. 5, DIN-66399)
- Confidence that you are collaborating with a market leader who comprehends your data security threats
when necessary, media inventory reconciliation.
Hard drives are erased or shredded at our facilities, depending on the size and client requirements.